Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The cute hamster named Pancake

When I came back from school, I saw a container and in the container was a cute hamster. It was named Pancake. I asked my mom whether she bought it and she said no. She also said it was my sisters friend. After coming back from my tuition i saw my sister and asked her is it her friends one or the class. She said it was it is the class one. I kept staring at Pancake. I also waited for my sis to stop playing the computer. I waited and waited, suddenly she said izaac it is your turn.I said in my mine yes. My sister said Aaron come i show you something. I went to her and i saw Pancake lying on the container.My sister said she is dreaming and she will move when she is dreaming. I stared at it,suddenly it rally move. I was surpirsed. Now i dont know what is it doing now??? Wait let me check......it is know awake.It was diging a whole just know so i asked my sister. She was just too tired to talk so i just live her alown. I wander what is it up to diging that whole. Hmmmmmmm...........................................

1 comment:

chan said...

do not make the word black anot mr ying will kill you